Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pants on the Ground!

"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground...."  Now when an old man sang this original song during an American Idol audition approx. two years ago, I never thought that it would somehow directly connect to me.  Guess what though?  I put on a pair of pants today, and Lawd how they were so big in the waist that they were indeed falling towards the top of my hump!  I grabbed a belt and cinched it tight enough to cause ripples in the waistband!  Yes folks, this is how it is to be in need of some serious feed!!

By the way, thus far today, I have eaten oatmeal, a Wendy's BLT Cobb salad, Wendy's french fries (small), and a McDonald's Filet-O-Fish sandwich.  As far as beverages go, a McDonald's strawberry banana smoothie was it.  The day is young, and I still have far to go!

Will I ever reach my goal?! Geesh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment